Place Category: Banks & Financing
Standing Strong CNB has continued to grow and prosper despite the last few years of volatile financial markets, failing banks, and a global recession. Our success and prosperity have not come by chance but through a combination of local Board of Directors; experienced financial team of bankers; long-term planning; managed growth; a conservative, local lending philosophy; and prudent business practices. We continue to expand our customer relationship development programs, launch competitive new products, enhance our online banking services, modernize support systems, adapt internal resources to maximize efficiencies, and strengthen our financial team while continuing to invest in our community.
Proudly Serving Our Communities Our leadership role in the communities we serve continues to be extremely important. Achieving the highest rating “Outstanding” for our most recent exam of the Community Reinvestment Act reflects our commitment to understanding the needs of our customers. In addition to this accomplishment, our employees enthusiastically participated and excelled in charitable fundraisers, school programs, and civic and community events. CNB employees raised over $14,000 for Alzheimer’s TN and was awarded 1st Place in Top Team Fundraisers. Our team also raised $8,500 for Relay for Life and we had 100% employee participation for donations made to United Way. The Bank generously donated over $183,000 to various organizations during 2011. We are committed to supporting the communities in which we live and work, and we look
forward to continuing this role in 2012.
Our Team is Our Strength CNB is led by a highly qualified and experienced Board of Directors and Executive Management Team. The Bank’s Board of Directors is comprised of nine successful local businessmen and professionals, and the Executive Management Team consists of six seasoned executive bankers. The group has demonstrated the capability of effectively guiding the direction and monitoring the progress of the Bank. We have been fortunate enough to retain the services of the most highly respected team of professional bankers with years of experience and knowledge to manage the various functions of the Bank and provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Consumer Banking—From our free checking account with rewards to our checking account exclusively for those 50 and better, which includes trips and events, we have the account best suited for you. Enroll for internet banking, bill pay, and e-statements absolutely free.
- Business Banking—Our business checking accounts are designed to reward our customers with cash back incentives. CNB’s Business Bill Pay Plus includes online invoicing, payroll solutions, and custom reporting to simplify business operations.
- Lending—Our lending and credit administration team is comprised of a group of bankers who manage large loan portfolios consisting of a complete array of consumer, commercial, real estate, and mortgage lending products.
- Cash Management—We offer a variety of services to help business customers increase efficiency while reducing costs. These services enable business owners more time to grow their business and profit.
- Investments—Our Wealth Management Center, partnering with Raymond James Financial Services, gives the Bank the opportunity to provide additional financial services to our customers. Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and annuities are a large part of today’s financial landscape and we have the ability to help customers with virtually any type of investment service.
- Title Services—The Bank has a partnership with Courthouse Title and Escrow, LLC to provide professional, insured closing services to aid our customers in their real estate transactions.
- Call Center—For assistance, contact us weekdays from 8am-7pm at (865) 429-7521 or online by clicking “Live Chat” at www.cnbtn.com.
- Support Staff—To ensure ongoing excellent service for Bank products and delivery channels, we have built an exceptional team of knowledgeable employees who specialize in state of the art technology, electronic banking, security, facilities, accounting, and audit.
For Your Convenience CNB has 18 branches and over 50 ATM’s serving Sevier, Jefferson, and Knox counties. Our 8 in-store branches inside area grocery stores offer Saturday banking, extended evening hours, and are open most holidays. For those who prefer to do their banking on the go, we offer mobile banking applications for both iPhones and Androids, and we have a mobile-optimized site for all other mobile devices at http://cnbtn.mobi. This service is free and secure, and provides our customers the freedom to do their banking anywhere, anytime.